SubCulture is a beneficial mix of micro-organisms that protects the root mass from pathogen fungi by surrounding the roots with a protective barrier, and inhibiting growth, propagation, and thus survival of their predators.
- 15x10grams/ 17,50 euro's
- 6x25grams/ 39,95 euro's
- 6x50grams/ 74,95 euro's
The Stars are a porous substrate. They are criss-crossed by a multitude of minute canals precisely designed to let oxygen, water and inert particles circulate freely, so that the environment stays healthy and clean.
You need 7 Stars to give SubCulture the adequate habitat where to thrive.
They are self-cleaning as dead particles in suspension are easily ejected out while the new-born cells replace them naturally. They need no special maintenance. You can rinse them occasionally. It is best to replace them by half every 6 months.
Conceived, tested, and created in our greenhouses, the BioFiltre is the long-awaited key to a pathogen-free solution. It is the ultimate tool to success for all growers, hydroponicists and soil gardeners alike.
The BioFiltre brings life to your water thanks to SubCulture. In hydroponics and even more so in soil, a symbiotic relationship between host-plants and organisms will establish, and help convert matters in easily available food sources for both entities.
The BioFiltre is a biological filter that purifies, detoxifies, cleans, and oxygenates your water - and your nutritive solution !
- the internal sponge retains all floating debris and organic matters,
- the zigzag bleu cascade boosts oxygen content, and detoxifies your water by eliminating all detrimental volatile compounds emitted by the roots.
Thanks to SubCulture, which:
- gently colonizes the roots to form a protective barrier that suppresses pathogen survival and propagation,
- helps decompose organic residues into elements readily available to the plant, which increases the amount of nutritive salts in the solution,
- facilitates mineral salt absorption by the plant.