Over the last ten years the development of CO2 generators has really taken off.
Where "open" gas burners were often used in the past, with the related heat problems that often occurred, the water-cooled CO2 generator is the solution.
This generator burns the gas and the temperature involved here is 1300 degrees Celsius.
After combustion this air enriched with CO2 is passed through two cooling units and this reduces the start temperature of 1300 degrees Celsius to the optimum temperature of 23 to 24 degrees Celsius.
This air enriched with CO2, with an optimum temperature, is now ready to be sent to the plants. This takes place by means of a continuously variable fan mounted on the CO2 generator.
The air enriched with CO2 is distributed between the plants via the CO2 Hose..
The CO2 generator has a lot of advantages:
- "cold" CO2 due to water cooling
- any quantity of CO2 required can be set
- full 6-month warranty
- completely supplied with connection hoses for gas and water, CO2 sensor, etc.
- higher yields right away with CO2-enriched air
Dimensions CO2 generator: 26 cm x 65 cm x 75 cm
Two types of CO2 generator are available:
- CO2 generator using natural gas (housegas)
- CO2 generator using propane or butane
There are two versions:
- CO2 generator single; this is suitable for working in a single garden
- CO2 generator double; this is suitable for working in a double garden
HOTBOX Model 2,5
Hotbox CO2 Generators enrich the atmosphere and encourage plant growth. There are three models to choose from, suitable for growing areas ranging from 20m² to 4000m² .
-Increase CO2 to 1000 ppm – achieve optimum growing environment
-Low running cost – runs on propane or natural gas (all of the CO2 Generator are supplied as propane with a conversation kit for natural gas)
-Easy installation – simply attach to supply, plug in and switch on
-Robust, lightweight construction – durable, yet easy to move around
Gas: Natural or Propane
Co2 per hour: 0.55Kg
1000ppm per meter of Greenhouse: 55m2